YOUR FUTURE | THEIR FUTURE
School Direct Partnership
Groby & Partners School Direct is a unique cluster of schools in the west of Leicestershire. We offer a range of experiences where you will develop your potential as a teacher.GROBY & PARTNERS SCHOOL DIRECT
Our vision is:
- To improve outcomes for all in our 11-19 schools through the development of outstanding teachers for the future.
- To strengthen our capacity through collaboration between, and within, our schools and higher education partnerships.
- To support all by sharing outstanding professional development.
- To lead developments in the personalising of career development plans.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to participate in a coordinated series of professional experiences led by good and outstanding teachers
- An expectation that successful graduates of this programme are likely to be offered employment in our cluster of schools
- The maximum possible amount of time working with students and developing the skills to become an outstanding teacher.
- The earliest possible opportunity to get into classrooms and make a difference to students’ life chances.
Click here to view the ‘Routes into Teaching 2017-18’ PowerPoint presentation for further information.
- Bosworth Academy
- Brookvale Groby Learning Campus (Lead school)
- Lutterworth Academies Trust
- South Charnwood High School
- St Martin’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
- The Winstanley School
Biology, Chemistry, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages Physics and Social Science.
- Brookvale Groby Learning Campus Ofsted/DFE performance tables
- University of Leicester, School Direct
- PGCE courses
- Get into teaching
- About teaching
- Applying for training
- Bursaries and funding
- Thinking of changing careers
- School Direct Website
- School Direct – School Experience
For further information please contact Virginia Toon; School Direct Administrator:
Tel: 0116 287 9921 xtn 238