YOUR FUTURE | THEIR FUTURE
School Direct Partnership
Groby & Partners School Direct is a unique cluster of schools in the west of Leicestershire.
We offer a range of experiences where you will develop your potential as a teacher.
Our vision is:
- to develop outstanding teachers of the future and guide them on a career path within our partnership schools
- to enhance trainees’ professional development through the delivery of our Professional Study Programme
- to provide our trainees with outstanding support and development in a positive and caring environment
We offer you:
- The opportunity to participate in a coordinated series of professional experiences led by good and outstanding teachers
- An expectation that successful graduates of this programme are likely to be considered for employment in our partnership
- The maximum possible amount of time working with students and developing the skills to become an outstanding teacher.
- The earliest possible opportunity to get into classrooms and make a difference to students’ life chances.
Click here to view the ‘Routes into Teaching 2017-18’ PowerPoint presentation for further information.
Our goal is to create life long educators who are passionate about the profession and committed to young people. The unique characteristic of the Groby and Partners programme is that we deliver all the 14 Professional Study Days linked to the University of Leicester PGCE course, within our group of schools. The study days are taught by practicing teachers who are leading practitioners and specialists in their field.
- Bosworth Academy
- Brookvale Groby Learning Campus (Lead school)
- Lutterworth College
- South Charnwood High School
- St Martin’s Catholic Academy
- The Winstanley School
Biology, Chemistry, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages, Physics, Physical Education and Social Sciences.
- Brookvale Groby Learning Campus Ofsted/DFE performance tables
- University of Leicester, School Direct
- PGCE courses
- Get into teaching
- About teaching
- Applying for training
- Bursaries and funding
- School Direct Website
- School Direct – School Experience
For further information please contact Virginia Toon; School Direct Administrator:
Tel: 0116 287 9921 xtn 238