We have some fabulous news to share with you, the following students and teachers are FINALISTS for the Leicester Mercury Education Awards 2018:
- Music Excellence Award – Evie Dunn
- Newly Qualified Teacher of the Year Award – George Hagen
- Newly Qualified Teacher of the Year Award – Maimuna Peerjee
- Science and Maths Award – Timothy Cowling
- Science and Maths Award – Jill Brown
- Sport Excellence Award – Lizzie Warner
- Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award – Amelia Ainsworth
The awards ceremony will be held on Thursday 6th December 2018 at the King Power Stadium.
The awards are open to everyone and recognise those within the education sector who are excelling in what they do.