This year we have changed our online careers guidance provider. Fast Tomato is accurate and easy to use, it helps young people explore the many careers opportunities available to them and helps to broaden their horizons. To access this resource visit https://www.fasttomato.com/ click on sign-up, use the code BGLR and enter your student details.
Careermap is an online career resource that provides live post-16 opportunities, such as apprenticeship vacancies, college courses, university and graduate options. We also offer career advice and guidance so young people can make well-informed decisions to enhance their futures! Check out 1000’s of live opportunities here.
Click on the image below to download your FREE CareerMag. It’s packed full of independent information about careers and qualifications. Learn something new and get inspired!
Springpod’s Virtual STEM videos:
- Jaguar Land Rover: Drive your career ahead with a Jaguar Land Rover apprenticeship – https://springpod.live/jlr/
- Atkins: Shape your future with an Atkins apprenticeship – https://springpod.live/
- Airbus: Fly high as an Airbus apprentice – https://springpod.live/airbus/
- Accenture: Discover life after school with Accenture –https://springpod.live/
- Shaping your career with Kier – https://springpod.live/kier/
- Discover your life-changing career with Cancer Research UK – https://springpod.live/cruk/
- BT: We’re not just Broadband and Telephones – https://springpod.live/bt/
- Debunking Science stereotypes with Roche – https://springpod.live/
- Innovative engineering with SSE – https://springpod.live/sse/
- Life as an Apprentice at Google – https://springpod.live/
Careers Website Listing:
Click here to view a complete listing of Careers websites that are available.
Click here to view the qualification levels.
Labour Market Information (LMI)
LMI is used to help our students understand the employment landscape in our local area.
Click here to view the LLEP World of Work Guide Leicestershire.
- different work sectors across Leicestershire
- numbers of people employed in those areas
- which jobs are in demand
- skills that employers value
- suggested links to further information