Welcome to the Pupil Premium team!
At Brookvale Groby Learning Campus (BGLC) we have a dedicated team of staff supporting the achievement, progress and well-being of our Pupil Premium (PP) students. We work together with the aim of ensuring that PP students are as successful as non-PP students on the campus and across the country.
As a team, we are responsible for:
- Monitoring and tracking the progress made by our students
- Planning key interventions where necessary
- Supporting students with their attendance
- Providing key revision materials
- Ensuring that teaching staff are aware of our PP students and fully equipped to provide the best in-class support for them
- Deploying the funding we receive in a way that most benefits our students
- Developing strong relationships with PP students and their families
The main members of the team are:
- Kathryn Lee – Assistant Headteacher: Personalised Progress
- Andrea Lovell – Attendance Officer
If you have any questions about the PP at BGLC, make sure you read the PP newsletter which is issued via email three times a year (see sidebar menu). Alternatively please call and speak to one of the team.