|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Year 13||Unit 3:
- Undersport the organisation of sport in the UK.
- Understand sports development.
- Understand how the impact of sports development can be measured.
- Understand sports development in practice.
- Exam in January.
- Describe different sports events.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Plan a sports event.
- Promote a sports event.
- Deliver a sports event.
- Review and evaluate the sports event.
- Demonstrate effective performance in a team sport.
- Demonstrate effective performance in an individual sport.
- Demonstrate skills in an outdoor and adventurous activity.
- Officiate during a competitive sports performance, justifying decisions made.